Saturday 31 May 2014

The Garden

The sun finally came out today again for the first time in days so I rushed out and took some pictures of the garden before it went back in, which I'd been waiting to do all week. (The sun actually stayed out all afternoon though which was nice.)

The garden has been on the to do list for some time, if you remember it was nothing to be proud of...




 So after a lot of digging, shovelling and wheelbarrowing (yes I know that's not a real word but that's what we did), 







the garden is now far more respectable...




There is obviously far more to be done at some point but the garden isn't the top priority project at Vivod. For now we at least have a space that is far nicer to spend time in and very low maintenance!

(I'm also really impressed with the quality of those last 3 pictures which I took on my new moto x phone...not a bad little camera at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...