Monday 24 February 2014

February so far...

Hello! January and February have been busy months at work but I'm so pleased that its now half term and I have the whole week off to do what I like. In between work we have had some playtime at Vivod too though. 

At the end of January I went on a spending spree at Ikea - thankfully it takes over 30 minutes to get there otherwise I think I'd be broke. I went specifically to buy this desk lamp for my office...its just lovely and everyone that sees it loves it too...




Well, the lamp was one of many purchases that day...here are a few more...

I still love these weeks later

Every new sofa deserves a new lamp right?
There were many more purchases but I won't bore you too much.

I've done lots of the Emily Peacock kit (in fact I'm now over half way with this one...its a bit addictive)...


This is a bit of an exciting addition this month...


Can't remember if this is as old as me or maybe older but its ACE!





And now I get to rummage in random shops and record fairs for more like this.

February's day out was chosen by Child #1...Pottery painting!


Child #1 did the little things, and Child #2 did the mug for her dad's 40th birthday present.
I did this one (such as child at heart)



Child #3's




More recently Child #1 and 3 have been busy making birthday cakes for their dad. (I helped with the baking and icing making but I had nothing to do with the decoration.)




I've also spent quite a bit of time in the front room of Vivod. That sofa has a LOT to answer for. I shall show you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...