Friday 1 March 2013

Narcoleptic Cat!

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!!

A busy week as usual for me.

Saturday was expensive as it was MOT time. I also managed to persuade my youngest that it really was time for a hair cut too after weeks of convincing!

On Sunday I cooked unhealthy things...



On Monday I resumed with healthy eating (porridge and blueberries)....


Work has been quite busy all week but that's the way I like it. 

My eldest was a complete Star this week...literally! She played Elsa in the Rocky Monster Show and she was Fab Fab Fab! She sang, danced and acted her little heart out. I was soooo proud! We weren't allowed to take pictures of the show at the time but I will be purchasing some shortly which I'll put on here.

In amongst all that I hooked up this little (well quite big actually) granny circle cushion...



I also went to parents evening this week for Child #3. In summary, attention span of a gold fish but when he does concentrate he is very clever! 

Now, whilst everyone at Vivod was being very very busy the family cat was....

Sleeping....


And sleeping more...


And more....


And just a little bit more!!!


Believe it or not, he was once a very active, outdoor, playful cat...I think age is catching up with him now!

See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...