Sunday 28 October 2012

In Bloom Cushion

Look...!


It's finished,  whole 2 months ahead of target! I admit that I did get a little obsessed with finishing it though (noted by Child #1 'that's all you ever do these days!'...a little harsh I felt really, I did go to work, eat and sleep too!) Anyway, that's another finished project and now my two Emily Peacock cushions nicely brighten up my window seat..



However, not only did I finish the cushion but, since I had the sewing machine out, I figured it would be a good time to finish this one too...


Always handy to have a new summer top when snow is predicted I find! (Serves me right for leaving it unfinished for 4 months I suppose)...I'll just have to layer it for the winter!

Right, I'm off to carry on being productive...on a roll it seems. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...